1. Choose the watch folder
2. Add the drop folder(s) or remove a drop folder
3. Define the number of files that may be dropped in each drop folder
Define the maximum number of files that will be dropped in the drop folders. Starting from the first folder in row, the folders will be filled up. If you only work with 1 drop folder and you do not want to define a max. number of files, just enter a very high number.
4. Define a file filter, based on file extension
Define which files that must be handled, based on file extension.
- Enter file extension without "."
- Enter multiple file extensions, seperated by a ","
- Enter "*" if you like to handle all files and folders
5. Define a file filter, based on file name
Define which files that must be handled, based on file name.
- Enter part of the file name
- Define whether it has to start with/contains/end with
Both file filters can be used separately or combined. If you don't want to use a file filters, let text field "5" and/or "6" empty.
6. Add a C-Action or remove a C-Action
7. Run at launch option
1. Install maFileRenamer or piQtility on the system where you run Centurion
2. Configure your renaming options
3. Click the button with the Centurion logo on it to export a C-Action file
- You can rename files, using options as: strip, replace, prefix and postfix
- Import C-Actions in Centurion, and load the C-Actions in the order you like to execute them
- Import C-Actions as much as you want if you need to repeat the action multiple timesThis makes Centurion an unique and extremely powerful file mover/file renamer!