- Define relative position & size of watermark
- Insert dynamically: EXIF creation date, EXIF user comment, width, height
- Apply subtle embossed text watermark
- Apply filters (Black and white, inverse, dot screen, line screen, circular screen) on watermark image
- Apply fade out transition on watermark image
- Apply image watermark as a pattern ("pattern" checkbox under "Filter" tab)
- X/Y offset
- Rotation angle
- Shadow (color, X/Y offset, radius)
- Font (type, size, color, style, alignment, kerning, leading, underline, outline)
- Store the watermarked pictures as: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF, JP2, BMP & GIF
- maWatermarker can be used as a light weight picture viewer, with slideshow functionality.
- Basic image manipulation, such as: rotate left/right; flip horizontal/vertical
- Save picture in browser as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF, JP2, BMP & GIF
- Store your settings in presets for later use
- Simulation mode: life simulation of your properties adjustments
1. Open maWatermarker
2. Go to the application "Preferences"
3. Choose a your library location, where maWatermarker2 will store the patterns. Can also be on iCloud.
4. Close the Preferences panel
5. Click the "image" tab
6. Select "Pattern" on the popup button under the "Choose image" button
7. Click "Choose image": you can now select one of the 20 new patterns !
There are 2 types of pattern images:
- Transparant pattern images, for example: Birthday1.png, Cubes1.png, Spacy1.png
- White background images, for example: Vintage1.png
Both types need a little different approach.
If you make use of the pattern images with a white background you need to play with the 'Render' method in the 'Opacity' tab, for example: 'darker' or 'lighter'.
In both case if you want to repeat the image on the whole surface of the photo, do not forget to check the checkbox: 'Pattern'(!)
Pattern images can be used to protect and cover the whole surface of your photo with a - possibly subtle transparant - structure.
Pattern images can also be used to prepare your picture as a background image, for whatever purpose.
version 2.3.0 (release date: 06/08/2020)
- Apply embosed text watermark
Effect: gold, silver, red, green and blue.
- Improvements on text watermark rotation.
- Minor GUI enhancements.