Create web gallery pages in just a few clicks.
Make use of the predefined templates or use them as a starting point
and modify the properties at your needs.
You can easily integrate the produced pages/html code into your own webpages.
Optimized for mobile devices such as phone, tablet. Click me!
Features you can expect:
Create web gallery pages in a few seconds, based on predefined templates:
- choose a template ('Model')
- choose the location ('Destination') where you want to store the files
- choose the images...
... and in a few seconds...
the pages are ready to use.
All files well structured and easy to copy into your own project.
For the more advanced user:
- support for responsive designed grids
- numerous adjustable html properties
- resize/crop/frame photos
- store pictures as JPG, PNG or GIF
- store your own settings in presets
Click me! To see a responsive designed grid, created with maGalleryCreator.
Click me! To see a responsive designed grid, integrated in a web page.
Click me! To see an example of a table based picture gallery.
Create a maGalleryViewer.app and share your webgalleries between other mac users.
Remarks and hints:
- For macOS Sierra® users:
Under macOS 10.12 (Sierra) the generated maGalleryViewer.app sometimes won't launch directly.
Due to the new security policy under Sierra®.
Sierra® will not launch unsigned application by default.
How to solve this issue:
See TIP at OSXdaily
- Open terminal and launch this command: sudo spctl --master-disable
If you want to disable this functionality again:
- Open terminal and launch this command: sudo spctl --master-enable
The reason why we can keep our prices low, see ad below: