System requirements: macOS 10.9 and higher
You can download a full running version, and try a couple of times to convince yourself.
But if you want to take advantage of this stunning promotion, do not wait too long!
Create responsive web gallery pages in just a few clicks.
Make use of the predefined templates and modify the properties at your needs.
You can easily integrate the produced pages/html code into your own webpages.
Optimized for mobile devices such as phone, tablet. Click me!
Why should you need maGalleryCreator ?
If your boss gives you half a minute to create a web gallery of 50 JPGs(*),
maGalleryCreator will make it !
Or if you are the boss, the marketing manager, the graphist, the webmaster, the all-in-one and you just have a little time to create a web gallery... maGalleryCreator will help you too !
And of course because the web galleries (responsive or table based) with responsive lightbox are very nice too.
*On a decent mac, with pictures of ± 1.5MB each.
Features you can expect:
Create web gallery pages in a few seconds, based on predefined templates:
- choose a template ('Model')
- choose the location ('Destination') where you want to store the files
- choose the images...
... and in a few seconds...
the pages are ready to use.
All files well structured and easy to copy into your own project.
For the more advanced user:
- support for responsive designed grids
- numerous adjustable html properties also on the lightbox functionality
- resize/crop/frame photos
- apply rounded corners to your photos or make them even circular
- store pictures as JPG, PNG or GIF
- store your own settings in presets
Click me! To see a responsive designed grid, created with maGalleryCreator.
Click me! To see a responsive designed grid, integrated in a web page.
Click me! To see an example of a table based picture gallery.
NEW in version 2.3.1
For macOS Sierra® users:
Under macOS 10.12 (Sierra) the generated maGalleryViewer.app sometimes won't launch directly.
Due to the new security policy under Sierra®.
What to do:
See TIP at OSXdaily or:
- Open terminal and launch this command: sudo spctl --master-disable
If you want to disable this functionality again:
- Open terminal and launch this command: sudo spctl --master-enable
The reason why we can keep our prices low, see ad below: