JamesJr, much more than a picture browser, a sorting or renaming tool !
- Sort images in folders while browsing thru and inspecting the meta data, with the ability to edit EXIF information.
- Sort images in batch mode, based on criteria such as pixel information, file name, exif user comment, color…
- Save active picture to another file type:
Save active picture from the picture browser to one of these most common file types:
jpeg, png, tiff, pdf, psd, jp2, gif or bmp.
Rename, edit or archive pictures
- Rename files: strip characters, change characters, change part of file names, append postfix, numbering, capitalize, remove non alphanumeric characters,…
- Edit images: scaling, color conversion, file type conversion, rotation
- Archive: ZIP folders of files using different file name properties
- Edit meta data: edit EXIF user comment field of pictures in batch mode
Export web gallery pages
- Export web gallery pages from your image folders. Based on predefined templates which can be modified at your needs and stored individually. The resulting html code can be integrated in your existing html web pages.
Store your settings fast and easy in presets for later use.