A comprehensive image viewer that makes it easy for you
to manage, preview, sort, edit, convert and rename your pictures
from within a user-oriented interface.
JamesJr is a smooth-running and easy-to-use Mac OS X application that provides all the tools and features you might need
to manage and organize your photo library.
George Popescu, SoftPedia.com
- Sort images in folders while browsing thru and inspecting the meta data, with the ability to edit EXIF information.
- Sort images in batch mode, based on criteria such as pixel information, file name, exif user comment, color…
- Save pictures to another file type:
Save active picture from the picture browser to one of these most common file types:
jpeg, png, tiff, pdf, psd, jp2, gif or bmp.
- Strip filenames: strip characters, strip character positions, strip before or after a given text fragment...
- Change characters: capitalize, make lowercase/uppercase, search and replace part of the file name...
- Postfix/Suffix: append prefix/postfix, append metadata, creation date, modification date...
- Edit images: scaling, color conversion, file type conversion, rotation
- Archive: ZIP folders of files using different file name properties
- Edit meta data: edit EXIF user comment field of pictures in batch mode
- Export web gallery pages from your image folders. Based on predefined templates which can be modified at your needs and stored individually. The resulting html code can be integrated in your existing html web pages.