maPhotoResizer offers 3 main options to resize images:
Set maximum pixel dimension:
- on width
- on height
- largest dimension (width or height)
Set exact pixel dimensions (width and height)
- preserve aspect ratio
- ignore aspect ratio
- crop on width x height, define position and x/y coordinates of cropbox.
- crop % of width and height, define position and x/y coordinates of cropbox.
- crop number of pixels of width x height, define position and x/y coordinates of cropbox.
3. Convert file type:
- Convert pictures to JPG, PNG, TIF, JP2, GIF and BMP.
- Store your most used settings in presets, and call them easily back when needed.
- You can use maPhotoResizer as a light weight picture browser, with slideshow capabilities.
- Pictures opened in the picture browser can be saved to the most common formats: jpeg, png, tiff, pdf, psd, jp2, gif, bmp.
- Drag and drop support: drag and drop photos on the application icon to open.
- Access processed pictures by 'ctrl + click' the latest log line in the log table.
The reason why we can keep our prices low, see ad below: