Why piQtility can make your day?
- you have to make a presentation in Keynote®, PowerPoint® or whatever and want uniformity in the photos you use. For example, uniformity in color, tone and/or size. piQtility can make it!
- you want to create some beautiful special effects on your pictures piQtility can make it!
- You want to protect your images with a watermark piQtility can make it!
- You want to apply quickly some special effects (photo filters) before uploading to Photos® piQtility can make it!
- You need to rename a bunch of files piQtility can make it!
- You want to add some textual information to pictures, describing where or when the picture is taken, even in batch. piQtility can make it!
- You want to sort photos in multiple folders in batch or while browsing thru. piQtility can make it!
- You want to browse thru pictures without clicking (in a kind of slideshow). piQtility can make it!
- You want to create a table based web gallery, but you do not have much time to do. piQtility can make it!
- You want to rotate pictures, let say at 25°, with no white background or with a background color of your choice. piQtility can make it!
- You have to convert the file type of hundreds of pictures. piQtility can make it!
+ No surprises of in-app purchases too: just one price, all features available at once.
What others think about piQtility:
"A comprehensive photo managing tool to get your pictures organized just the way you want them. The app gives you a full set of editing and filtering tools, and makes quick work of manipulating large batches of files using a streamlined workflow... exporting your final work to iPhoto and Photos apps-or even creating your very own web gallery—is as simple as clicking your mouse."
Viewing and sorting pictures and store them in subfolders by copy, move or alias the original files.Browse thru your pictures using a personalised scaling factor, and inspect the meta data.
While browsing thru your pictures,
you have easy access to your social media accounts or services f.e.:AirDrop®, Messages®, Twitter®, FaceBook®, Flickr®, Photos®, Mail®...
Share the active picture in your piQtility picture browser, with only a few clicks.
While saving your picture ('save as' command), your are able to attach a file tag (as introduced in Mac OS X 10.9).
Slideshow functionality included. Can also be used as automatic browser, while sorting in subfolders.
While running, you're able to alias/copy/move the shown picture to a new destination folder.
Attach active picture to email in just one click, or simply trash.
Sort pictures in batch mode:
Sort folders with pictures, based on a mixture of criteria such as:
EXIF user comment, pixel width, pixel height, color profile,
file name, file extension, Finder® label color which can be used in different combinations.
Convert file type of pictures:
Save active picture from the picture browser to one of these most common file types:
jpeg, png, tiff, pdf, psd, jp2, gif or bmp.
Upload pictures to Photos®:
Upload images from your picture browser or in batch to Photos® with the ability to add additional meta data, such as:
key words, title postfix, comment, favorite label.
Watch the video.
Upload pictures to iPhoto®:
Upload images from your picture browser or in batch to iPhoto® with the ability to add additional meta data, such as:
key words, title, comment, rating. If the name of the image already exist in your iPhoto® database, a version number will be added.
Can run in simulation mode.
- strip a number of characters from the left/right
- remove specific character(s)
- remove character(s) from position x to position y
- remove text fragment before or after a given string, string excluded or included
- allow alpha numeric characters or only letters
- transform to lowercase
- transform to uppercase
- replace character(s) from position x to position y by other characters
- find text and replace by...
- add prefix/postfix
- add picture meta data such as: pixel height, pixel width, creation date, modification date, exposure, colorspace,...
- starting from a certain number
- prefix or postfix the number
- number of digits used
- numbering before or after the filename
- sort the files before: from A to Z or from Z to A
c-actions are tasks which you can run in Centurion®.
Those actions makes Centurion even more powerful.
With Centurion you are able to set up a flow with automatic renaming capability.
How to create a c-action ?
You can create a c-action using piQtility®:
- install piQtility on the system where you run Centurion.
- go to the "edit" tab.
- go to the "rename" tab.
- configure your renaming options
- click the button
to export a c-action file.
What can you do with c-actions ?
You can rename files, using options as: strip, replace, prefix and postfix.
Import c-actions in Centurion®, and load the c-actions in the order you like to execute them.
Import c-actions as much as you want if you need to repeat the action multiple times.
This makes Centurion® an unique and extremely powerful file mover/file renamer !
- on width
- on height
- max. width, max. height
- width x height (proportional or not)
- crop on width x height
- black and white
- dot screen
- line screen
A lot of customization possibilities.
convert to RGB, CMYK, GrayScale; convert colors, based on ICC color profile
Apply a color frame to your image, with the color of your choice
define opacity/transparancy of the frame
define an inset in needed.
add a custom color/tint to your pictures.
create duo tone effect.
Convert file type:
convert to the most common file formats: tiff, jpeg, png, gif, jp2, psd and pdf
rotate picture at the angle of your choice.
Apply rounded corners to pictures, or make a perfect circle of ellipse.
Store as TIFF, PNG or GIF to keep the background transparent,
or add your proper background color and border !
Add or edit exif “user comment” field which also can be used in the HTML photo gallery creation part of the application.
Add watermark, text or picture/logo/illustration on active image in the browser or in batch.
Archive a folder of files in individual ZIP-files
in a few mouse clicks, appending a postfix numbering item.
Create HTML picture galleries in a few seconds:
Create HTML picture galleries from image folders.
Can be used as an image catalogue on your website, but also as a kind of index page of your picture collection.
It takes just a few seconds to create such pages, based on predefined templates and perfectly adjustable to your needs,
if you are a more experienced html user.
Even after creation of those pages, you can fully edit them in a html editor of your choice.
Drag and drop
Drag 'n drop your pictures on the application icon, to open.
Open your images thru the Finder®'s contextual menu item: open with.
And configure piQtility as your default picture browser.
Make use of Presets:
Store your personal settings in presets, and call them easily back
as soon as you need them again.
The reason why we can keep our prices low, see ad below.